We did it! Federally Employed Women (FEW) cordially invite you to support and participate in this FEW national fundraiser. After years of discussion, FEW has commissioned an renowned artist to produce a print representative of the purpose and vision of the organization.
I can’t tell you how much all of us appreciate our members and the contributions to diversity and inclusion of women. The print you see above is represents our diversity, our unity and the bonding circle of friendship and support received from FEW. Seen are a combination of moms, executives, federal employees and business owners all committed to giving back to the community and bonding through sisterhood.
Everything in this commissioned painting is purposeful and meant to represent Federally Employed Women (FEW). From the synergy of the women (muses), their backgrounds, strengths; all the way down to the pose which represents the completion of the circle just like the one that protects and surround our scale in the logo.
The Muses-a closer look
- Jamaican born Erica Rowe is a strong leader, innovator who is known for her positive outlook and affirmations. She’s charismatic, motivating and a force to reckon with at all times.
- Spiritual, strong, disciplined, and creatively gifted is business owner Amy Crescimanno-Word. Italian from the father’s side and mom is German and Scottish.
- In awe of Gazal Modhera, a fearlessness philanthropist who speaks the truth for the good of others as she fights for Diversity in the federal workplace and issues facing women as a senior attorney in the OFO at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Half Native American business owner Monica Archondo is the strong, straight forward and unapologetic one who has the ability to be good at anything she tries. I refer to her as the searcher who wears many hats.
- The Scottish of the group and business executive Erin Masters is the quiet one who gives whole heartedly and if in need she’s there without blinking. She leads with her heart.
- Born in Thailand Chantharaphon (Gift from the moon) Gift Wyatt mom is from Thailand and father of Irish German descent. Pure hearted and a giving soul is how I describe this amazing individual. This philanthropist leads quietly and then walks away.
Thank you for your support and keeping FEW “Soaring to New Heights”