The membership of FEW shall consist of chapters whose members have subscribed to the mission of FEW, paid FEW dues and, in the case of chapters having been granted a charter, continue to function in compliance with the conditions set forth for Membership in the National FEW Bylaws.
Members with annual memberships in chapters of good standing are referred to as Annual Members. All Annual members are required to pay dues annually. Members may renew dues online or by mail. Dues are $45.00 annually, which includes National and Chapter dues.
Members are encouraged to:
- Attend meetings and participate in chapter activities
- Become familiar with FEW’s goals and objectives
- Become familiar with FEW’s Legislative Agenda
- Meet with legislators to educate them on FEW positions
- Keep abreast of issues affecting women and Federal employees
- Respond to action alerts by communicating with legislators
- Register and vote in local, state, and national elections
- Participate in program training in the areas of compliance, diversity and legislation
A Diamond Membership is an available upgrade to Lifetime Membership and is also available to Annual Members who meet Lifetime Requirements. Members will receive a special place at the pre-registration desk at the NTP/NE, reserved seating at NTP/NE special events, an invitation to the president’s reception (first year only), recognition in the NTP/NE Program Book, a small gift bag at the NTP/NE, one week early NTP/NE registration, entrance to NTP/NE special events with the National Board of Directors (NBOD), a lapel pin and name tags similar to the NBOD. Diamond Membership is a one-time payment of $500, or $200 if upgrading from a Lifetime Membership.
Membership in FEW is open and includes Federal government and military personnel, EEO professionals, contractors, active or retired, or anyone who subscribes to the purposes of the organization and who are concerned about discrimination based on sex and employment opportunities for women are eligible to be a member of FEW by joining and paying dues. Participation is not limited to women. Members must select an organized existing chapter, or inquire about forming a chapter.
To find a chapter near your home or office, you may use our Region/Chapter links (buttons on the bottom) to find the latest information. If no chapter is indicated, one will be selected for you according to your address. Chapters with informational web sites are linked from there. Please make note of the chapter you wish to join on your membership application.
- No refunds will be made upon the acceptance and processing of a membership application.
- Contributions or gifts to FEW are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal Income tax purposes.
Chapters are notified of new members via chapter rosters which are updated monthly. You may contact your chapter by going to the Members Section, Regions and Chapters. Once you locate your region and chapter you will be able to submit an email to the designated point of contact for your chapter.Join FEW Paper Application
For more information, please contact the Vice President for Membership and Chapter Organization at membershipVP@few.org.