FEW's Women's Equality Day Commemoration
August 24, 2022 - 12:00 pm
Join FEW for A Woman’s Right To Vote. Women's Equality Day is celebrated in the United States on August 26 to commemorate the 1920 adoption of the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which prohibits the states and the federal government from denying the right to vote to citizens of the United States on the basis of sex. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Questions? Please contact Shabiki E. C. Clarke Vice President for Congressional Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEW Partner Webinars
Fighting Sugar Addiction
September 19, 2022 - 12:00 pm
GEHA Health & Wellness Webinar - Register via link. Do you feel like you eat too much sugar? Do you get frequent headaches, feel lethargic or feeling tired, cravings, muscle pain, nausea, bloating and even insomnia? In this webinar we will talk about how sugar addiction is affecting your body and life. Join us as we give you tips and resources to assist in recognizing and making changes.
GEHA Benefit Webinars
- Medicare + Federal Emloyee Health Benefits
- Dental Plans for New Federal Employees
- Medical Plans for New Federal Employees
- Demystifying High Deductible Health Plans
- Federal Employee Benefit Plans 101
GEHA Health and Wellness Webinars
- It's Go Time! Cancer screening and prevention
- Weight Loss Myths and Facts for a Brand new You in 2022!
- Love your Heart!
- Diabetes Awareness – Your Health & Wellness
- Food as Medicine
Women’s History Month Webinar Series
- Psychological First Aid: Who You Gonna Call?
- Mindful Women Leaders
- Weight Loss Myths and Facts presented by GEHA (Slide Deck PDF)
Show Up to Rise Up.
- This TEDx Talk contains two core beliefs. The first is that showing up - being visible - is a crucial ingredient in rising up - getting promoted - in one’s career. The second is that women must be strategic in guiding their career paths. In "Show Up to Rise Up", Dr. Lewis acknowledges the existence of the "glass ceiling" but believes that there are 3 other reasons why women stay stuck in their careers – lack of confidence, lack of assertiveness, and lack of a support network.
FEW Focus Area Webinar Series
- Creating an Inclusive Workplace – VP of Diversity Patrice Dogbatse (Access Passcode: 6^01YK%& )
Benefits Planning into Retirement
- Blended Retirement System for the Military: How it Works
- FEDVIP: Shop, Enroll, and Manage Your Dental and Vision Insurance
- Help Protect Your Relatives with the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Election Season: The 2018 Federal Benefits Open Season – FEHB Benefit Elections
- Retirees’ Top Three Mistakes in Retirement
- Am I Saving Enough for Retirement
- Options and Implications of Military Service on Federal Civil Service (CSRS or FERS) Retirement
Long Term Care
- The FLTCIP (Part 1 of 2): Why Should I Plan for My Own Long Term Care?
- The FLTCIP (Part 2 of 2): Protecting Your Retirement with a Plan for Long Term Care
- Navigating the Long Term Care Maze
- Virtual Leadership Summit III - An overview of the main events of training with FEW (Download PDF)
- TSP Loan Program and In-Service Withdrawals webinar handout (PDF)
- Introduction to the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) (PDF)
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Women (PDF)
- Compliance is Essential (Access Passcode: Few2021-Compliance)
- A FEW Good Men (MP4 Video)
- In honor of Veteran's Day: Honoring All Who Served! (Password aL0*5CJ7)
- Big Changes Coming to TSP - And What That Means For You!