Thrift Savings Plan Loans and In-Service Withdrawals
February 23, 2017
2:30 p.m. Eastern Time; 1: 30 PM US/Central; 12:30 PM US/Mountain; 11:30 AM US/Pacific
This webinar is designed for employees covered under the Federal Employees’ Retirement System (FERS), the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), the Uniformed Services (US), and other employees eligible to participate in the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). This webinar provides an overview of the TSP Loan Program and In-Service Withdrawals.
Dial In to the Conference (United States): (641) 715-3580 / Access Code: 128732 #
Join Online Meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/few_webinars
Online Meeting ID: few_webinars
Benefits Planning into Retirement
- Investments at Any (St)age
- Options and Implications of Military Service on Federal Civil Service (CSRS or FERS) Retirement
- Retirement: Do You Have What It Takes?
Long Term Care
- Bridging Time: Helping Families Deal with the Consequences of Change
- FLTCIP (Part 2 of 2): Protecting Your Retirement with a Plan for Long Term Care
- Navigating the Long Term Care Maze
- Plan Well to Age (Live) Well: Advance Care Planning
- Resistance to Assistance
- What’s Your Long Term Care IQ?
Other Federal Benefits