Featured Webinar - Social Security: A Key Ingredient in Your Retirement
Navigating the maze of Social Security is especially complex for Feds. Whether you are working or retired, you don’t want to go this alone! Let federal retirement and benefits expert Tammy Flanagan help you plan your best strategy to optimize your Social Security benefits.
In this 60-minute presentation, federal benefits and retirement expert Tammy Flanagan gives you the facts you need to make informed decisions about your Social Security benefits.
Click here to to sign up learn:
- How Social Security fits into your overall retirement plan
- For federal couples: How survivor annuities and SSA widow’s benefits work
- When you should delay application for Social Security options
- How WEP and GPO provisions factor into your financial future Security
- And more!
NARFE webinars are typically only open to NARFE members. However, through your association with FEW, you may view “Social Security: A Key Ingredient in Your Retirement” at no cost.
For more information on online learning, please contact trainingVP@few.org
January 20, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Powerful Public Speaking
February 10, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Effective Communication: Building Influence within your Organization
February 17, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Learn how to direct your organization initiatives, build relationships with key players and influence your peers through improved communication skills.
- Identify ways to enhance the image you present to other leaders.
- Develop strategies and approaches for building effective relationships with business leaders.
- Use influence and advocacy skills to affect decisions and make your ideas appealing to others.
March 10, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Business Leadership Training – Leading People
March 24, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Leading Yourself to Becoming a Great Business Leader
January 6, 2021
Understanding your Organization
November 18, 2020
Strategic Planning Techniques
November 4, 2020
Leading Through Change
October 21, 2020
Building Resilience During Challenging Times
October 7, 2020
Benefits Planning into Retirement
- Blended Retirement System for the Military: How it Works
- FEDVIP: Shop, Enroll, and Manage Your Dental and Vision Insurance
- Help Protect Your Relatives with the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Election Season: The 2018 Federal Benefits Open Season – FEHB Benefit Elections
- Retirees’ Top Three Mistakes in Retirement
- Am I Saving Enough for Retirement
- Options and Implications of Military Service on Federal Civil Service (CSRS or FERS) Retirement
Long Term Care
- The FLTCIP (Part 1 of 2): Why Should I Plan for My Own Long Term Care?
- The FLTCIP (Part 2 of 2): Protecting Your Retirement with a Plan for Long Term Care
- Navigating the Long Term Care Maze
To view a previous webinars, you must be a member of contact Kaya Lewis-Baltimore, Vice President for Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.