FEW Partner Webinars
Federal Government Virtual Education & Professional Development Symposium
April 20, 2021 - 9:00 am
Federal Government Virtual Education & Professional Development Symposium Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 Time: 9am-6pm EST Cost: Free Agenda and Registration (required) at fedgovedfair.vfairs.com The purpose of the event is to share new and innovative educational pathways and learning experiences that federal employees and their family can take advantage of to pursue or enhance their education and/or skill development. This is also a military/spouse friendly event. For more information about the Federal Academic Alliance, please visit https://www.opm.gov/wiki/training/Federal-Governmentwide-Academic-Alliances.ashx or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flyer: View Flyer
Challenging Gender Bias in the Workplace
April 21, 2021 - 11:00 am
What do you do when you suspect you are facing bias in the workplace? We will discuss how to address the issue in a civil manner. 11:00 a.m. CDT
Increasing your Political Savvy
May 5, 2021 - 11:00 am
Are you leading in an existing organization or building one yourself? You need to understand the strategy, systems thinking and be politically savvy to successfully push agendas and fulfill the mission. Join us for a discussion on these tenets. 11:00 CDT The AMA Consulting LLC (AMA) Lunch-Time Learning (LTL) training series was created, to help you facilitate learning on topics relevant to business and professional growth.
May 19, 2021 - 11:00 am
Learn how to start off successfully in your new role as a supervisor. 11:00 a.m. CDT
Transitioning from Management to Leadership
June 9, 2021 - 11:00 am
Most leaders start taking on leadership roles in the position of a manager. Join us for a discussion on the distinction between management and leadership and techniques to transition to leadership. 11:00 a.m. CDT The AMA Consulting LLC (AMA) Lunch-Time Learning (LTL) training series was created, to help you facilitate learning on topics relevant to business and professional growth. The goal is to help you be your best self in every element of your work-life.
Tips on giving Negative Feedback
June 23, 2021 - 11:00 am
Learn how to set boundaries, talk about unmet expectations or other performance issues in the workplace. 11:00 a.m. CDT
Benefits Planning into Retirement
- Blended Retirement System for the Military: How it Works
- FEDVIP: Shop, Enroll, and Manage Your Dental and Vision Insurance
- Help Protect Your Relatives with the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Election Season: The 2018 Federal Benefits Open Season – FEHB Benefit Elections
- Retirees’ Top Three Mistakes in Retirement
- Am I Saving Enough for Retirement
- Options and Implications of Military Service on Federal Civil Service (CSRS or FERS) Retirement
Long Term Care
- The FLTCIP (Part 1 of 2): Why Should I Plan for My Own Long Term Care?
- The FLTCIP (Part 2 of 2): Protecting Your Retirement with a Plan for Long Term Care
- Navigating the Long Term Care Maze