Congress has until Friday, March 23, 2018, to pass a spending measure that must be enacted or the federal government will shut down.
It is vitally important to us to keep our members informed with up-to-the-minute information on our website and through email messages. During a government shutdown, federal employees who are furloughed will not be permitted to access their government email until the government re-opens.
To ensure you receive important updates in the event of a shutdown, please update your personal email address.
Here’s how you can update your email address:
- Log onto www.few.org
- Click on the MEMBER LOGIN Button
- Click on the My Account link to access the Member Profile Page
- Once on the Member Profile page, click on the ‘Edit Address Information‘ link
- Under Home Address into your personal email address and select the radio button next to ‘preferred email address‘
- Update any additional information on the page and click the ‘Update Address‘ button located at the bottom of the page
We appreciate you taking the time to update your member data.