As National President of this illustrious organization, Federally Employed Women (FEW) , I cordially invite you to a dynamic week of training at the 47th National Training Program (NTP) in Dallas, Texas, July 11 – 14, 2016. FEW is honored to open our doors to at the beautiful Hilton Anatole for this superlative training program done “In the Spirit of Excellence.” This is your opportunity to make an ordinary career, extraordinary.
Dallas is the “big city where big things happen” and for the 2016 NTP, it’s where an investment in training leads you to the best dividends. As you know, FEW is known for providing most the advantageous training. This year will be no different. At the NTP, you will experience exceptional training tracks, mentoring and an unprecedented opportunity for irreplaceable networking with experienced professionals and attendees. FEW’s mission is to support professional development and this year we will do it, “In the Spirit of Excellence.” I encourage you to take your career in your own hands by investing in yourself. We have created the NTP Toolkit to help you begin the conversation with your manager and request funding. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to add self-confidence, self-education and self-discipline in your repertoire.
Here are a few ways attendees benefit from training with FEW.
- Attendees enhance and learn additional professional skills in various careers
- Attendees increase their marketability in the workforce with tools learned at the NTP
- Attendees are provided tools to improve their personal financial future
- Attendees have opportunities to network with peers and field experts
- Attendees are introduced to products/services to improve overall productivity and efficiency
- Attendees earn CPU Credit hours based on the number of hours in training. In addition attendees have the opportunity for SEPM accreditation credits.
I encourage you to boost your competitive edge, by attending the 2016 NTP in Dallas, Texas. FEW is committed to providing you exemplary training and demonstrating this simple principle of operating “In the Spirit of Excellence” in everything we do.
See you in Dallas.