Breaking Barriers: A Conversation on Developing Women in Leadership Roles
March 8, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Join us for a conversation on developing women in leadership, with FEMA Women Leaders & FEW: Federally Employed Women’s president Karen Michelle Rainey. We will discuss how these women leaders have broken barriers, what some resources are for women in the workforce, and leadership opportunities for women to work at FEMA.
FEW Partner Webinars
March 10, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Join us for a discussion on fostering an environment of respect and inclusion in the workplace.
Business Leadership Training – Leading People
March 24, 2021 - 12:00 pm
Leadership is about using social influence to get people to accomplish a goal. Getting people to accomplish mission requires skills in Emotional Intelligence, Communication and Conflict Management. Join us for a discussion on these tenets.
Benefits Planning into Retirement
- Blended Retirement System for the Military: How it Works
- FEDVIP: Shop, Enroll, and Manage Your Dental and Vision Insurance
- Help Protect Your Relatives with the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Election Season: The 2018 Federal Benefits Open Season – FEHB Benefit Elections
- Retirees’ Top Three Mistakes in Retirement
- Am I Saving Enough for Retirement
- Options and Implications of Military Service on Federal Civil Service (CSRS or FERS) Retirement
Long Term Care
- The FLTCIP (Part 1 of 2): Why Should I Plan for My Own Long Term Care?
- The FLTCIP (Part 2 of 2): Protecting Your Retirement with a Plan for Long Term Care
- Navigating the Long Term Care Maze