FEW Partner Webinars
Practicing Mindful Eating
July 11, 2022 - 12:00 pm
GEHA Health & Wellness Webinar - Register via link. Are you a mindful or mindless eater? Join us to learn tips and tricks to help you become more aware of how your environment influences your eating habits. This webinar is not about what to eat — it’s about how to eat.
Meal planning for health, budget, and time
August 8, 2022 - 12:00 pm
GEHA Health & Wellness Webinar - Register via link. If you think eating healthy is too expensive, then this webinar is for you! Learn how to stretch your dollars to provide nutritious and delicious meals on a budget. We'll share tips for meal planning including how to make it an enjoyable (and fun!) part of your weekly routine.
Fighting Sugar Addiction
September 19, 2022 - 12:00 pm
GEHA Health & Wellness Webinar - Register via link. Do you feel like you eat too much sugar? Do you get frequent headaches, feel lethargic or feeling tired, cravings, muscle pain, nausea, bloating and even insomnia? In this webinar we will talk about how sugar addiction is affecting your body and life. Join us as we give you tips and resources to assist in recognizing and making changes.
GEHA Benefit Webinars
- Medicare + Federal Emloyee Health Benefits
- Dental Plans for New Federal Employees
- Medical Plans for New Federal Employees
- Demystifying High Deductible Health Plans
- Federal Employee Benefit Plans 101
GEHA Health and Wellness Webinars
- It's Go Time! Cancer screening and prevention
- Weight Loss Myths and Facts for a Brand new You in 2022!
- Love your Heart!
- Diabetes Awareness – Your Health & Wellness
- Food as Medicine
Women’s History Month Webinar Series
- Psychological First Aid: Who You Gonna Call?
- Mindful Women Leaders
- Weight Loss Myths and Facts presented by GEHA (Slide Deck PDF)
Show Up to Rise Up.
- This TEDx Talk contains two core beliefs. The first is that showing up - being visible - is a crucial ingredient in rising up - getting promoted - in one’s career. The second is that women must be strategic in guiding their career paths. In "Show Up to Rise Up", Dr. Lewis acknowledges the existence of the "glass ceiling" but believes that there are 3 other reasons why women stay stuck in their careers – lack of confidence, lack of assertiveness, and lack of a support network.
FEW Focus Area Webinar Series
- Creating an Inclusive Workplace – VP of Diversity Patrice Dogbatse (Access Passcode: 6^01YK%& )
Benefits Planning into Retirement
- Blended Retirement System for the Military: How it Works
- FEDVIP: Shop, Enroll, and Manage Your Dental and Vision Insurance
- Help Protect Your Relatives with the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
- Election Season: The 2018 Federal Benefits Open Season – FEHB Benefit Elections
- Retirees’ Top Three Mistakes in Retirement
- Am I Saving Enough for Retirement
- Options and Implications of Military Service on Federal Civil Service (CSRS or FERS) Retirement
Long Term Care
- The FLTCIP (Part 1 of 2): Why Should I Plan for My Own Long Term Care?
- The FLTCIP (Part 2 of 2): Protecting Your Retirement with a Plan for Long Term Care
- Navigating the Long Term Care Maze
- Virtual Leadership Summit III - An overview of the main events of training with FEW (Download PDF)
- TSP Loan Program and In-Service Withdrawals webinar handout (PDF)
- Introduction to the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) (PDF)
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Women (PDF)
- Compliance is Essential (Access Passcode: Few2021-Compliance)
- A FEW Good Men (MP4 Video)
- In honor of Veteran's Day: Honoring All Who Served! (Password aL0*5CJ7)
- Big Changes Coming to TSP - And What That Means For You!