Federally Employed Women (FEW) national partners are strategic partners investing in the mission of FEW by promoting programs and initiatives that support Executive Order 11375. Our corporate partners received national recognition and marketing opportunities from FEW including: Exposure to our membership and audiences; Branding for products and services and Recognition for supporting innovative, high impact programs that are improving the opportunities and outcomes for the advancement of women.
We welcome the opportunity to form new FEW partnerships. If interested in becoming a FEW partner contact Naomi Bell at email@example.com. Additional sponsorship opportunities are also available and agreements may be customized by a written mutual agreement.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- DCG Technology Learning Center
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Federal Employee Defense Services
- FEW Foundation for Education and Training
- League of Black Women
- NARFE Premier Credit Union
- National Guard Bureau
- National Women's History Museum
- Shaw, Bransford & Roth PC.
- Tully Rinckey PLLC
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Services
- US Merit System Protection Board