Federally Employed Women (FEW) encourages you to join us for a very special experience at the 54th National Training Program. This is your opportunity to network and reap the benefits of the many business opportunities and amenities offered in our 2022 SPONSORSHIP PROSPECTUS.
The Major Sponsorship Categories includes eight levels of branding activities for promoting your company. If you want exclusivity, then check out FEW’s Customized Limited Categories. Consider sponsoring a FEW reception, forum, luncheon, or have your sole name on media, tote bags, and/or lanyards. What a great way to network and increase your business reach by adding your company’s name and logo on one or more products and services. Do not forget…we also offer in-kind donations opportunities and special rates for advertising and exhibiting space. Join us in Houston!
For more information, use the Sponsorship Prospectus and Application Form links below.
(DEADLINE FOR YOUR SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION FORM AND PAYMENT IS MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2022.)
MAJOR SPONSORSHIP CATEGORIES
CUSTOMIZED LIMITED CATEGORIES
- NTP Portfolio (Exclusive) ($10,000)
- Media Sponsor ($10,000)
- Health Fair Outreach Program (Exclusive) ($10,000)
- Underwriting Sponsorship ($) Customized
- Agency Forum @ $1,500
- NTP Souvenir Program Book Advertising Rate: Full Page @ $1,000
- NTP Souvenir Program Book Advertising Rate: Half Page @ $500
- NTP Souvenir Program Book Advertising Rate: Quarter Page @ $250
- NTP Souvenir Program Book Advertising Rate: Eighth Page @ 125
- NTP Exhibit Space: Standard/Corporate @ $1,600
- NTP Exhibit Space: Agency @ $1,500
- NTP Exhibit Space: Small Business @ $700
- NTP Exhibit Space: Non Profit @ $600
- In-Kind Sponsorship
Caronell Diew, NATIONAL SPONSORS-PARTNERS CHAIR, email@example.com – (new and existing sponsors, sponsorship opportunities and amenities, application form)
Kaya Lewis-Baltimore , NATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM CHAIR, firstname.lastname@example.org – (training program schedule, program souvenir book rates and advertisement, exhibit rate and space, tote bag inserts)