Annual Membership Contest! June 1, 2012 – May 31, 2013
- The contest period is June 1, 2012 – May 31, 2013, inclusive.
- FEW recruiter must be a current member of FEW throughout the contest period.
- Each new member recruited must print legibly or type the recruiter’s name on the "referred by" line of the application form or in the online application in the appropriate space. The recruiter’s name must appear on the form, paper or on-line, at the time of submission to National FEW. Names cannot be added at a later time.
- Forms must be filled in completely. Completed forms and checks must be mailed as soon as possible to ensure proper credit.
- In the event of a tie, the received or online posted dates of applications will be used to determine the winner.
- Only applications with postmark/online submission dates within the contest range will be accepted.
- The minimum number of new members recruited to be considered is:
o First Place -Ten (10),
o Second Place - Seven (7), and,
o Third Place - Five (5).
- The contest winner will be announced at the Annual Membership Meeting held during the 2013 National Training Program in Orlando, Florida. You do not need to be present to win.
FEW is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
Send membership applications to Federally Employed Women, P. O. Box 75551, Baltimore, MD 21275
The Good Stuff!
- While you’re working on recruiting new members, the Membership Committee is working on developing prizes for the winners.
First Place = $750 value gift
Second Place = $375 value gift
Third Place = $175 value gift
The Small Print Stuff!
- Members are eligible to win the contest only once every two (2) years.
- Members of the National Board of Directors and Executive Committee are not eligible to winner contest prizes even though they are strongly encouraged to be recruiters throughout the year.
- No awards will be considered for fewer than five (5) referrals of new members.
Need More Information?
Contact Dawn Nester, Vice President for Membership and Chapter Organization, at MembershipVP@few.org, subject line 2012 Membership Contest.